Children cases on the rise
Victoria is an Associate in the Family team and adopts a non-confrontational and practical approach to family matters.
She prides herself on considering the needs of the whole family, with particular regard for any children when dealing with her cases.
Victoria has a particular interest in children cases and often acts in complex cases which may involve social services or in intractable disputes. Victoria regularly acts for grandparents in applications to spend time with a grandchild or in applications for residence or special guardianship orders.
Victoria joined the Family Team in May 2011. She qualified as a solicitor in 2009 after completing her training contract with a regional practice in East Sussex. Victoria is a member of Resolution whose members follow a code of practice that promotes a constructive approach to family problems.
Victoria specialises in:
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- Financial matters on divorce or civil partnership dissolution to include mid to high net worth financial claims
- Cohabitation agreements and advice on cohabitation breakdown
- Enforcement proceedings
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Issues in respect of children to include:-
- where a child will live and how much time a child spends with either parent
- specific issues such as relocation (national and international)
- acting for grandparents in residence or contact applications
- Special Guardianship
Qualifications and Memberships
- The Law Society
- Grandparents Plus
Victoria's recent cases include:
- Victoria has recently been involved in the reported cases of AC v DC (Nos 1 and 2) which involved multi-million pound set aside and financial remedy proceedings. Victoria has also been instructed in complex enforcement proceedings involving numerous properties located in and out of the jurisdiction, a number of £1million plus financial remedy cases, and contested Special Guardianship matters.
Articles by Victoria